Welcome to Noobflix. We are a service that provides the public with access to motion pictures, television, and other audio-visual entertainment streamed over the internet to certain internet-connected TV’s, computers smartphones, tablets, and other devices. We represent a multitude of networks and shows, and stream content utilizing both free and subscription-based packages.
- 1.2. The service is provided by Noobflix.
4. COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
5. MEMBERSHIP, FREE TRIALS, BILLING AND CANCELLATION
5.1.1. Ongoing Membership
Your Noobflix membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use Noobflix. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method.
5.1.2. Differing Memberships
5.2. Free Trials
- 5.2.1. Your Noobflix membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for three days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. Restrictions may apply for combinations with other offers. Free trials are for new members only. Noobflix reserves the right to determine your free trial eligibility.
- 5.2.2. We will begin billing your Payment Method for monthly membership fees at the end of the free trial period of your membership unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the specific details of your membership, including monthly membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit your account page on our website. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
- 5.2.3. You will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended or that the paid portion of your membership has begun. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
5.3.1. Recurring Billing
By starting your Noobflix membership, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method a monthly membership fee at the then current rate as well as any other charges incurred in connection with your use of Noobflix services. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that may include authorized promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for the amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
5.3.2. Price Changes
5.3.3. Billing Cycle
5.3.4. No Refunds
PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period.
5.3.5. Payment Methods
You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting your account page on our website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
You may cancel your Noobflix membership at any time. You will continue to have access to Noobflix services through the end of your monthly billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH MEMBERSHIP PERIODS OR UNWATCHED MOVIES OR SHOWS. To cancel membership, go to your account page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. If you signed up for Noobflix using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, and wish to cancel your Noobflix membership at any time, including during your free trial, you may need to do so through such third party, including by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from, Noobflix through that third party. You may also find billing information about your Noobflix membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
6. NOOBFLIX SERVICE.
- 6.2. Noobflix services and any content viewed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Noobflix membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Noobflix service and view movies and TV shows through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 6.3. You may view a movie or show through Noobflix primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such movie or TV show. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location. Noobflix will use technologies to verify your geographic location. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch may be limited. Go to your account page to see the number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch. The number of devices available for use and the simultaneous streams may change from time to time at our discretion.
- 6.4. We continually update the Noobflix service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of movies and TV shows, delivery, and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
- 6.6. The availability of movies & shows to watch will change from time to time and from country to country. The quality of the display of the streaming movies & TV shows may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through, and/or speed of your internet connection. HD availability is subject to your internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in HD and not all plans allow you to receive HD content. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content, which is defined as 720p or better. You are responsible for all internet access charges. Please check with your internet provider for information on possible internet data usage charges. Noobflix makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching a movie or show will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the movie or show you have selected, and the configuration of your Noobflix ready device.
7. PASSWORDS & ACCOUNT ACCESS
The member who created the Noobflix account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the Noobflix account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting Noobflix Customer Service and potentially altering the Account Owner’s control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with their account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer Noobflix services, Noobflix implements technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the Noobflix service, including accessing via Noobflix ready devices or website.
You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Noobflix website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication even if it looks official. Noobflix reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. Noobflix is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Noobflix or by the automated processes of Noobflix.
8. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
THE Noobflix SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE Noobflix SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Noobflix DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE Noobflix SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. Noobflix SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, Noobflix READY DEVICES, AND Noobflix SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL Noobflix, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. GIFTS & PROMOTIONS
In certain jurisdictions, gift cards for Noobflix may be available for purchase at third-party retail outlets and websites, which can be redeemed on our website. The purchase and redemption of gift cards are subject to our gift terms. From time to time other types of promotional codes may be available including those provided as part of a third party promotion. Promotional codes may be redeemed as described in the specifics of the promotion. Gift cards and promotional codes can only be used once, cannot be redeemed for cash, and may be combined with other offers, including a free trial, subject to certain restrictions as determined by Noobflix at its sole discretion. If you received a promotional code through an offer by a third party, additional conditions may apply.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Noobflix service, including all content provided on Noobflix, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
10.2. Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the Noobflix service, please notify us by completing the Copyright Infringement Claims form (https://noobflix.com/pages/copyrights).
11. GOVERNING LAW
- 11.2. You may also be entitled to certain consumer protection rights under the laws of your local jurisdiction.
You may encounter third-party applications (including, without limitation, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities) (“Application(s)”) that interact with the Noobflix service. These Applications may import data related to your Noobflix account and activity and otherwise gather data from you. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and Noobflix is not responsible for such Applications. SUCH APPLICATIONS ARE OWNED OR OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO WITH OR SPONSORED BY Noobflix AND MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITH OUR SERVICE IN ALL COUNTRIES. USE OF AN APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN OPTION AND RISK.
13. USE OF INFORMATION SUBMITTED
Noobflix is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Noobflix service, including the Noobflix website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and creating, modifying, or improving the Noobflix service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note Noobflix does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for movies or TV shows, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Noobflix. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Noobflix and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
14. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Last updated: Dec 20, 2019